The Parish Council staff are led by the Parish Clerk (Rob Williams), who has overall responsibility for all the staff, and has responsibility for :
- ensuring that the council conducts its business lawfully
- administering all the council’s paperwork
- ensures that meeting papers are properly prepared and the public is aware of meeting times
- implementing the council’s decisions
- oversees the implementation of projects
- keeping property registers and other legal documents
- The upkeep of the parish finances, ensuring expenditure and receipts are properly recorded in accordance with the law.
The Deputy Clerk (Louise Mendham), has responsibility for the Outside Spaces Staff, whilst also:
- acting as the Clerk for the Meeting of the Planning and Highways Committee’s
- administers and record the training of all councillors and staff
- The recording of all Interments within the Memorial Garden
- Deputising for the Clerk when required.
- keeps up to date by training /qualification
The Bookings Clerk (Julie Webster) has responsibility for the bookings at the Community Hall, and also acts as Minutes secretary for the Neighbourhood Plan.
Community Hall Staff :
The Community Hall is staffed by two Caretakers on a job share rota: Ian Wright and Julie Bensusan man the Hall on a rota basis for all bookings.
Our Head Groundsman (Scott Hales) is in charge of all the opens spaces for which the Parish has responsibility. This includes the mowing, security and safety of the sites. He is assisted in this role by a Groundsman (Kieran Hales) and a Village Caretaker (role tbc).